Milled Glass fibers are a filler material which is made by pulverizing fiber glass strands. It is used to prepare a structural filler and reinforcement in composite material to increase mechanical strength, dimensional stability. This is compatible with epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester resin.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Milled
- Average Length: 150-200 micron
- Average Filament Dia.: 7-8 micron
- Repair for Electrical and automotive components.
- Resin filler
- Increase strength and dimensional ability
- Reduce Shrinkage
- For having fine particles, it can protect the skin of parts
- Very dense filler
- Safe for use below waterline
Pack contains total 2 Lbs of Milled Glass fibers (2 Packs of 1 Lb Milled Glass fibers)