Ceramic Fiber Blanket 2600°F 6# Size 1.0" X 24" X 25'
Simwool Ceramic Fiber Blankets are manufactured in two temperature grades viz. 2300°F & 2600°F. It is made from Simwool Bulk Fibers, which is manufactured by using high purity Alumina, Silica and (Zircon). Double needling enhances the physical properties of the blanket, conferring good strength, handling ability, durability and resistance to delaminating.
- Double needled blanket
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low weight comparatively other refractory material
- Short heating & cooling time
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Flexible and easy to cut and install
- Contains no organic binder
- Asbestos free
- Lining for furnace, kiln and oven
- Expansion joint and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
- High NRC, hence excellent sound absorption capacity
- Back-up insulation
- Lagging of high temperature pipe work
- High temperature filtration
- Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Fire protection
- Our standard rolls width 24 Inch.
- Other Customize Sizes also served on the basis of quantum of the order.
Technical Data Sheet
Note: All data represents typical results of standard tests conducted under controlled conditions. As such, the information is intended only as a general guide for specifications and design estimates.